Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Welcome Award!



On February 5, my friend and fellow blogger gave me the above award! TravelinOma's Library is a must read for those who love traveling, families, history and general knowledge. Marty is truly the KreativBlogger. I am merely her student.

The rules of the nomination are are simple, as follows:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

I'm honored to be a Kreative Blogger and excited to suggest these genealogy blogs which are new to me (there are thousands), but look very promising and will become regular reads for me.

Here are my seven genealogy blog nominees:

This blogs will motivate and energize you! And maybe they will help me be a better blogger!

6 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Thanks for the award, Olive! I believe it's the first one for my AnceStories2 blog!

Olive's Granddaughter said...

Thanks for visiting---but I'm Olive's Granddaughter, not Olive.
My name is Sheri.

Miriam Robbins said...

Oops, sorry, Sheri! I bet you get that a lot! ;-)

wendy said...

Sheri - thanks so much for the award! Will add it to my blog this a.m. & tag some others! I love your blog & will add it to my links & bookmark it! Thanks so much!

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Hi Sheri!
I found your blog this morning after receiving the Kreativ Blogger Award myself and backtracked to all the recipients I could.

I love your embroidery banner and story of your grandmother. I love to do that form of needle art myself but have not picked it up for some time.

Thanks for following my blog Genealogy Traces.
Judy

my Heritage Happens said...

Hi Sheri,
Thanks for following my blog! I plan to follow and read up on your blog, as it is new to me. I also have Swedish and Norwegian ancestry and look forward to following yours!